Austin Brunch Show
February 1 (sometimes referred to as Groundhog Day Eve) I played a brunch show with my show buddy Run-On Sunshine from Phoenix, AZ and Tom Grrrl, a high energy and hospitable two-piece punk/rock band from Austin.
It was so fun to see Run-On Sunshine again so soon after playing together at PHX FMLY FEST (we played different stages there, but it still counts).
Danny and Rachel of Tom Grrrl hosted the afternoon house show and prepared a delicious vegan brunch of chorizo lentil tamales, queso, guacamole, potatoes, coffee and other good stuff.
- no alarms (guitar and harmonica) – as Carrie told me, not setting alarms sometimes causes brunch
- all these things (banjo)
- a brand new love song (banjo)
- anywhere you want (guitar and harmonica)
- like a pirate’s hat (guitar and harmonica)
- the road between (mandolin)